If you are interested in working with me, either as a PhD student or a Research Associate (post-doctoral) take a look at my page on opportunities for new researchers.
Current post-doctoral research staff
- Sandor Beregi — working on control-based continuation and SciML funded by as part of the EPSRC grant “Next-generation test methods for nonlinear structures” (May 2019 until May 2022).
- Alessandra Vizzaccaro — working on hybrid testing with uncertainty as part of the EPSRC grant “Digital twins for improved dynamic design” (November 2020 until January 2023).
Current doctoral research students
- Kirsty Aquilina — working on control schemes for tactile manipulation in robotics and funded by the FARSCOPE centre for doctoral training (started Jan 2016).
- Kyoung Hyun Lee — working on the fundamentals of control-based continuation and funded by a University of Bristol overseas scholarship (started Oct 2018).
- Lizzie Stone — working on online learning control for tactile robotics and funded by the FARSCOPE centre for doctoral training (started Jan 2018).